The Sylvania Seminars were established in 2011 to help Sylvania Church grow in its knowledge and love for God. In an effort to broaden the scope of this ministry, Dr. Randy Randall expanded the Sylvania Seminars beyond Sylvania Church, renaming it the Kalos Foundation. The particular focus of the Kalos Foundation is to direct our thinking to the true, the good, and the beautiful: the Truth of the Father, the Son and the Spirit, the Goodness of creation and of God’s love for his people, and the Beauty of who God is. Sylvania Church hosts Kalos Foundation Seminars annually for the purpose of encouraging people to love God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength (Mark 12:30). In an effort to remove as many potential barriers as we can, our aim is to offer each Kalos Foundation Seminar hosted at Sylvania Church free of charge. We hope you will join us.
- The Supernatural Ministry || Luke 4:31-44 || Sylvania Church February 10, 2019
- The Global Gospel || Luke 4:14-30 || Sylvania Church February 3, 2019
- Jesus’ Temptation || Luke 4:1-13 || Sylvania Church January 27, 2019
- John The Baptist Preaches || Luke 3:1-20 || Sylvania Church January 13, 2019
SERMON AUDIO PODCAST
Looking for Sunday's sermon? Here you go.
The Latest Posts
- When God Seems Far Away – Psalm 10:1
- An Open Letter To Lauren Daigle
- Why Politics and Religion Make Americans So Angry
- The Real Issue for the SBC: Eisegesis, Legalism, and a Fear of Risky Grace
- Baptism, Infant or Believer’s? – Ask The Pastor
- Ask The Pastor: The Future Resurrection and The Millennium
- A Christian Response To The “Sex Scandals” in Recent Pop-Culture
- I Am Charlottesville. And So Are You.
- Bill Nye, Criticism, and The Church Community
- Stop Going To Church For Your Kids
9:00am - Bible Study
10:20am - Corporate Worship
5:00pm - Dinner
6:00pm - Services