College & Oasis Girls,
After the Father/Son Shootout & Cookout a few weeks ago, a number of girls mentioned wanting to do the same thing with their dads. Since I’m not into robbing girls of fellowship with each other and with their dads, the Dads & Daughters Shootout & Cookout has been scheduled for May 7th from 2pm-7:30pm at the Peterson’s.
Here’s what YOU need to bring:
- $5 per person for ammunition (unless you’re planning to shoot your own).
- While you won’t need your own guns, you are welcome to bring your own guns.
- Your own meat to grill, including buns if you’re cooking hamburgers or hot dogs.
Here’s what will be provided:
- Eye protection for shooting
- Ear protection for shooting
Please note that directions will be sent in email form only, so please make sure you are registered to receive emails from Sylvania Church. If not, you can register in the footer of our homepage.
To RSVP, simply email Chad. I look forward to shooting guns to the glory of God with our Oasis dads and daughters!