Sylvania 6th-12th Grade Students & Their Parents,
We are having a parent/student meeting on Wednesday, January 11th at 6:00 PM in the Oasis. The purposes of the meeting are:
- Remind those all ready involved and explain to those not yet involved what the Oasis is about, why it’s about what it’s about, why you (or your child(ren)) should be part of it, and how you (or your child(ren)) can pursue that end.
- Discuss the newly implemented 7 year teaching plan in the Oasis.
- Introduce some discipleship resources aimed at parents and/or students.
- Provide info about upcoming events.
- Register students for Student Life Mission Camp (July 23-28 @ UT Arlington, $350/student, scholarship help available if requested).
- Determine the most effective way to communicate Oasis information to parents & students.
It would be a great honor to me if you would plan to attend. I hope to see you there!