This Wednesday night is the Q&A with Phillip Dancy, so come prepared to ask meaningful questions that will be of spiritual benefit to the body of Christ gathered in the Oasis. Here are some sample questions:
1) What are your plans for equipping Sylvania Church in evangelism?
2) What is reformed theology?
3) Why should we pray if, in the end, God is going to do whatever He wants?
4) What is the role/usefulness of apologetics? How did apologetics work in the Bible?
5) What did Jesus mean when He said that whatever Peter binds on earth will be bound in heaven and whatever Peter loosens on earth will be loosened in heaven?
6) The Bible demands unity among the people of God. How far does that go (i.e., at what point do we break unity with a person or denomination?)?
7) Are denominations wrong?
8) How should I preach the Gospel?
9) Etc., etc.
I hope these help! See you there, friends!