We are utterly convinced that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the most precious, most essential truth on the planet. The link below will take you to one of our favorite explanations of it. Please read it, and let us know what you think about it. As a side note, it is important for you to realize that we don’t outsource the explanation of the Gospel because we view it as a matter of secondary importance. To the contrary, we believe that nothing in all of creation is more valuable than the Gospel. We outsource the explanation of it simply because we believe that our brothers at Matthias Media have done an absolutely fantastic job articulating it.
- New & Old Wineskins || Luke 5:27-39 || Sylvania Church March 10, 2019
- The Leper and the Paralytic || Luke 5:12-26 || Sylvania Church March 3, 2019
- The Missionary’s Downward Climb to the Summit || Philippians 2:1-11 || Sylvania Church February 24, 2019
- The Supernatural Ministry || Luke 4:31-44 || Sylvania Church February 10, 2019
SERMON AUDIO PODCAST
Looking for Sunday's sermon? Here you go.
The Latest Posts
- When God Seems Far Away – Psalm 10:1
- An Open Letter To Lauren Daigle
- Why Politics and Religion Make Americans So Angry
- The Real Issue for the SBC: Eisegesis, Legalism, and a Fear of Risky Grace
- Baptism, Infant or Believer’s? – Ask The Pastor
- Ask The Pastor: The Future Resurrection and The Millennium
- A Christian Response To The “Sex Scandals” in Recent Pop-Culture
- I Am Charlottesville. And So Are You.
- Bill Nye, Criticism, and The Church Community
- Stop Going To Church For Your Kids
9:00am - Bible Study
10:20am - Corporate Worship
5:00pm - Dinner
6:00pm - Services