Well, the blog is back…
Trying To Do Better
It has been quite some time since I have used this platform to connect with you fine folks (and to connect you to each other). Sorry about that! In an effort to “do better” with the church blog, I wanted to try an experiment.
Many of you have been part of my “in-person” studies entitled “Ask The Pastor.” They usually are received well, cover a wide range of topics, and seem generally helpful. I want to try something out: let’s do Ask The Pastor here, but on a regular and consistent basis.
Basically, here is how it works:
- You send in a question through email (email@example.com)
- I answer that question, but in the form of a blog post for all to read
- You can request to remain anonymous
- Your question will be included at the top of the blog
- I will try to keep the answers simultaneously thorough and concise
- Topics can include any range of things, so long as the answer taps into:
- Biblical perspectives
- Theological clarifications
- Historical developments
- Any combination of the above
So, if you want to know something about Church History, Theology, Philosophy, Ethics, Socio-cultural Events, Politics, etc., then ask away.
I plan on starting these posts in December and trying to cover 2-4 a month, depending on (1) the number of questions and (2) the heaviness of the topic.
I look forward to hearing your questions!